Online Registration for Sports Sign Up
***Spring Sports Sign Up information is in More Information Section of this Webage***
The FamilyID program allows the district to be more administratively efficient and environmentally friendly. It replaces the former “pink form” system used by the district, eliminating the need for district nurses to complete, file and store hundreds of documents.
Students must register through FamilyID’s West Genesee registration page prior to participating in any West Genesee athletic program. Students not registered through FamilyID will not be allowed to participate.
Once registered through FamilyID, the system keeps track of each student’s information in a FamilyID profile. Each student will need an up-to-date sports physical that parents/guardians must upload to the student’s profile.
Registration and personal information is automatically encrypted for security purposes.
For assistance with registration or questions about the new program, contact FamilyID at 888-800-5583 ext. 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org. FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours, and support is available daily.
Note: Family ID registration COMPLETED BY THE DEADLINE DATES will be processed in time for the student athlete to PARTICIPATE ON THE FIRST DAY OF TRY‐OUTS, barring any unresolved medical concerns. Registrations received AFTER THE DEADLINE DATES will be reviewed in the order they are received. Late registration could JEOPARDIZE THE ATHLETE’S APPROVAL FOR CLEARANCE IN TIME FOR TRYOUTS. Please understand late registrations may not be reviewed until the first week of school.
- All 7th & 8th grade students should register under the school they attend.
- All 9th – 12th grade students should register under West Genesee High School.
Before You Register
Physical Exams: A physical exam must be current within the past 12 months and signed by the physician. For example: if the sport starts on 8/14/17, the physical must be after 8/01/16.
Please Note: It is your responsibility to provide the physical copy or upload into Family ID. The physical must be uploaded into Family ID every season.
Information Needed to Register
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Primary care physician’s information & copy of physical
A parent/guardian should register at FamilyID.
Follow These Steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click SignUp. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Sign Up for your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner first and last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select the agreement to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your email filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation email, which will log you in to https://www.familyid.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
You will receive an email receipt from email@example.com. You also can view your completed registration in your ‘Registration’ tab. You can log into https://www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s).
You can always find your programs at www.familyid.com by clicking “Find Programs” in the top blue banner and searching for our organization name.
If you need assistance with your registration, PLEASE call Family ID at 888-800-5583 ext. 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours and a support center at https://familyid.desk.com. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
Important for the Process to Work
ONLY Parents/Guardians Can Sign Off Electronically on the Six Agreements:
- West Genesee Athletic Handbook Parent/Athlete Acknowledgment
- West Genesee CSD Student-Athlete and Parent Handbook
- Concussion Information Acknowledgment
- Sports Candidates’ Questionnaire Agreement
- Athletic Code of Conduct Policy
- Athletic Code of Conduct Agreement
Note: If a Student Athlete electronically signs off on these agreements he/she will NOT be cleared and could prevent them from starting on time
Parents and Guardians: PLEASE sign up your son or daughter at the school they are physically attending.
*Please be sure to only complete one registration per athlete. If you need to make changes to the registration please be sure to EDIT the existing one and DO NOT create a new one.