On November 14, the West Genesee Central School District Athletic Department held a National Letter of Intent Signing Day ceremony at West Genesee High School.
Congratulations to the following students who were recognized for signing their letters of intent to continue their athletic careers at the Division I or II collegiate levels.
- Mya Case – University of New Haven – Softball
- Katherine Drogo – College of Saint Rose – Softball
- Eliza MacCaull – University of Albany – Lacrosse
- Catherine Farrell – University of Massachusetts – Lacrosse
- Adrianna Nojaim – Brown University – Lacrosse
- Julia Williams – University of Massachusetts Lowell – Lacrosse
- Grace Walker – Le Moyne College – Lacrosse
- Gabriella Tambroni – Niagara University – Lacrosse
- Emily Young – Quinnipiac University – Track and Field
- Thomas Baker – Penn State – Lacrosse
- Ryan Smith – University of Albany – Lacrosse
- John Galimi – Le Moyne College – Lacrosse