Parents of students in grades K-12 should register their children at Central Registration Office located at the District Office.
Parents of Pre-School students in need of special services, please schedule an appointment for registration. Upon completion of registration, the Special Education Office will contact you.
The forms located in the ‘More Information’ section on this page will be provided at the Central Registration office or can be printed off, completed, and brought with you at the time of registration. You may also register your student online by clicking on the register button above.
When scheduling for an appointment to register a student, you will be able to do so on our website with times available from 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
When registering, parents should bring:
- proof of immunizations,
- proof of age,
- proof of residency (ie. lease or deed, affidavit) or contact Central Registrar at (315) 487-4683 for more information,
- a physical examination is also required and a dental certificate is requested for entry into kindergarten, and
- your child is welcome, but not required to attend registration.
These examinations should be done up to one year prior to the first day of school. Children who enter kindergarten this fall must be five years of age on or before December 1, 2018.
Immunization requirements are located below.
- Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoid-Containing Vaccine and Pertussis Vaccine (DTaP/DTP/Tdap): 4-5 doses depending on when dose #4 was received
- Polio: 3-4 doses depending on when dose #3 was received
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR): 2 doses
- Hepatitis B: 3 doses
- Varicella (Chicken Pox Vaccine): 2 doses or physician documentation of the disease
Please note the number of doses that the student needs to meet all of the requirements will vary according to their individual schedule. Please provide the most up-to-date record of immunizations to the student’s health office.
Please review the registration letter at right that explains the requirements needed at the time of registration. If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
For general requests, ie. all legal and tax verification letters, contact the student’s school secretary.
300 Sanderson Drive
Camillus, NY 13031
Fax (315) 487-2999
Director Of Accountability and Instructional Support
(315) 487-4683 firstname.lastname@example.org
(315) 487-4683 email@example.com