The mission of the West Genesee Central School District, in partnership with the community, is to ensure that each student attains the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary, not only for lifelong learning, but also for becoming a cooperative, self-directed, productive, caring citizen.
- The four year graduation rate will grow by two percent or more, including all sub-groups.*
- The percent of students earning a Regents Diploma with Advanced Designation and/or Regents Diploma with an endorsement in Career and Technical Education will grow by two percent or more.*
- The percent of graduating seniors who successfully complete at least one college level course will increase from the previous year.
*Objectives are based on historical data beginning August 31, 2013.
- Embed the New York State Next Generation Learning Standards for Mathematics and English Language Arts into Grades 6-12 Curriculum and Instruction.
- Provide all students with the additional time and support to learn at high levels utilizing a Multi-Tiered System of Support, with an added emphasis on English Language Learners.
- Refine academic and social emotional counseling services to maintain a safe and supportive environment promoting the dignity and achievement of all members of the school community.
- Maintain support and access to instructional technology including, but not limited to, professional development, human resources and equipment.
- Implement New York State K-12 Social Studies Framework and analyze New York State Science Learning Standards.
If you have any trouble accessing the PDF documents on this page, please contact the Publications Office at email@example.com or call (315) 487-2179.