The mission of the West Genesee Central School District, in partnership with the community, is to ensure that each student attains the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary, not only for lifelong learning, but also for becoming a cooperative, self-directed, productive, caring citizen.
- The four year graduation rate will increase from the previous year, including all sub-groups.
- The percent of students earning a Regents Diploma with Advanced Designation and/or Regents Diploma with an endorsement in Career and Technical Education will grow by two percent or more.
- The percent of graduating seniors who successfully complete at least one college level course will increase from the previous year.
- Incorporate district-wide norms for a continuous, prescribed cycle of standards, curriculum, instruction, and common assessment implementation and review.
- Embed the Mental Health Literacy Standards into our instructional programs by:
- Providing professional development for all staff members to enhance our understanding of the overall physical, mental, and social emotional health and well-being of our students.
- Integrating academic and social emotional support services throughout the school community to maintain a safe and supportive environment promoting the dignity and achievement of all.
- Provide all students with the additional time and support to learn at high levels utilizing a Multi-Tiered System of Support, with an added emphasis on English Language Learners.
- Maintain support and access to instructional technology including, but not limited to, professional development, human resources and equipment.
If you have any trouble accessing the PDF documents on this page, please contact the Publications Office at email@example.com or call (315) 487-2179.