- Board of Education Members
- Board of Education Meetings Agendas, Minutes, and Videos are available starting the Thursday before the meeting date. Minutes for each meeting are added after they are approved by the Board.
Questions or Comments for Open Forum in the Livestream Format: Even though the circumstances have required our Board meetings to be conducted remotely, I would still like to offer an “Open Forum” to the community. Going forward, I would encourage any community member to submit your question or concern here to firstname.lastname@example.org, and I will address them at the next board meeting’s Open Forum. ~Kimberly Coyne, Board of Education President
Click here to livestream the meeting. (Please refresh your screen a few minutes before the meetings start.)
- Board of Education Policies
- Board of Education Regular Meetings Dates for 2021-2022: Board of Education Meetings are generally held on Wednesdays twice a month at 6:00 p.m. in the West Genesee High School.
- Board of Education Meeting Attendance Guidelines
- Responsibilities of the Board of Education
- What Does a School Board Member Do?/Running for the School Board
- Budget Information (Includes Information about filing Nominating Petitions)