- Board of Education Members
- Board of Education Meetings Agendas, Minutes, and Videos
- Board of Education Policies
- Board of Education Regular Meetings Dates for 2022-2023: Board of Education Meetings are generally held on Wednesdays twice a month at 6:00 p.m. in the West Genesee High School (unless another location is specified).
- Board of Education Meeting Attendance Guidelines
- Responsibilities of the Board of Education
- What Does a School Board Member Do?/Running for the School Board
- Budget Information (Includes Information about filing Nominating Petitions)
“West Genesee continues to focus on improving, every day, the educational opportunities and academic performance of each student.”
“The mission of the West Genesee Central School District, in partnership with the community, is to ensure that each student attains the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary, not only for lifelong learning, but also for becoming a cooperative, self-directed, productive, caring citizen.”
The Board meets in Executive Session to discuss personnel matters, labor negotiations, and other matters that are confidential as defined by the Open Meeting Law of the State of New York. Executive Sessions can only be held by resolution at a regularly scheduled and advertised open meeting. All Executive Sessions are closed to the public and no official action may be taken unless permitted by law.