West Genesee Board of Education
On the agenda, there are two areas for public comment. They are:
- The first Open Forum – pertains to anything that is on the agenda.
- The second Open Forum – pertains to anything that is not on the agenda.
The purpose of both Open Forums is to let the public have a chance to comment on an issue or topic that is of interest to them. If you wish to speak, please follow these simple rules:
- State your name and address.
- State what it is that you wish to comment on.
- All remarks are to be directed to the Chair.
- Remarks must be courteous in language and deportment.
- Comments have a 4 minute limitation to any one person speaking.
- Please refrain from repeating on an issue or comment that already has been spoken about.
- The obligation of the Board is to listen to all comments and take them under
consideration. Discussion, debate, or voting does not take place at this time.