Public Participation Statement – Update on September 1, 2021:
The West Genesee School District Board of Education invites public comments at this time. We ask that individuals state their name and address prior to comments. Although not in a position to respond at this time, items brought to the attention of the Board may be taken under consideration for future response or action.
As a matter of courtesy, we ask that issues related to specific School District personnel or students be brought to the attention of the Superintendent of Schools privately. Thank you for this consideration.
West Genesee Board of Education
On the agenda, there are two areas for public comment. They are:
- The first Open Forum – pertains to anything that is on the agenda.
- The second Open Forum – pertains to anything that is not on the agenda.
The purpose of both Open Forums is to let the public have a chance to comment on an issue or topic that is of interest to them. If you wish to speak, please follow these simple rules:
- State your name and address.
- State what it is that you wish to comment on.
- All remarks are to be directed to the Chair.
- Remarks must be courteous in language and deportment.
- Comments have a 4 minute limitation to any one person speaking.
- Please refrain from repeating on an issue or comment that already has been spoken about.
- The obligation of the Board is to listen to all comments and take them under
consideration. Discussion, debate, or voting does not take place at this time.