COMMUNITY RELATIONS GOALS
The Board of Education establishes these basic objectives of its community relations program:
- To continually work to earn the confidence of the community in the Board and the school district staff.
- To expand the public understanding of every aspect of the school system, and
stimulate public interest in the schools.
- To facilitate the dissemination of information to the community concerning issues and activities in the schools.
- To ascertain the community’s opinions and desires with respect to the operations of the school system, and to consider that knowledge into its actions.
- To ensure, in partnership with the community, that each student attains the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to ensure life long learning and to become cooperative, self-directed, productive, caring citizens.
Update Presentation: 1/17/01
First Vote: 2/7/01
Second Vote: 2/21/01