Personnel & Negotiations
Personnel Policies Goals
The Board recognizes that a dynamic and efficient staff dedicated to education is necessary to maintain a constantly improving educational program. The Board is interested in its personnel as individuals, and it recognizes its responsibility for promoting the general welfare of the staff.
The Board’s specific personnel goals are:
• to recruit, select, and employ the best qualified personnel to staff the school system;
• to provide staff compensation and benefits programs sufficient to attract and retain qualified employees;
• to provide an inservice training program for employees which fosters improved performance and increased rates of staff retention and promotion;
• to conduct an employee appraisal program that will contribute to the continuous improvement of staff performance;
• to assign personnel so as to ensure they are utilized as effectively as possible;
• to promote the quality of human relationships necessary to obtain maximum staff performance and satisfaction.
First Vote: 8/1/90
Second Vote: 8/15/90