Welcome to the Camillus Middle School Counseling and Student Services section of the West Genesee website, serving the guidance and counseling needs of our students.
- Career Information
- Course Catalogs
- Middle School Marking Period Dates coming soon…
- Naviance for CMS
- Naviance Instructions
- Parent/Community Resources
- Working Papers Application (Parents/guardians and minors complete the appropriate application form and email it to the district or school’s Certificating Officer-Nurse.)
- 8th Grade Parent Information Night – please contact the CMS main office at (315) 672-3159 for a copy of the powerpoint presentation from this event.
- 8th Grade Parent Night: High School Planning and Scheduling Process -This is the 8th Grade Parent Night presentation on course selections and transitioning to the High School for 8th graders. This is in Google Slides format. please contact the CMS main office at (315) 672-3159 if you cannot access this file and would like a copy of the powerpoint presentation from this event.
- Video of CMS Virtual Family Night held on September 2, 2020
- CMS Virtual Family Night Presentation
If you have any trouble accessing the PDF documents on this page, please contact the Publications Office at email@example.com or call (315) 487-2179.