Today is Monday, February 25, 2019. Today is an A day
Enthusiasm – Positivity Project characteristic trait for the week.
- Battle of the Boosk – all students who are participating in Battle of the Books need to read over break! Also, remember that our first battles are the week we return. If you haven’t picked up a schedule, check the website on the CMS Library page of the District website. Be ready to compete come February 26th!
- Chamber Strings – will rehearse on Tuesday, February 26 during IT.
- Jazz Band – will rehearse on Wednesday, February 27 until 4:00 p.m.
- Tech Club – will meet on Wednesday, February 27 during IT in room 9.
- Colorguard – be a part of a unique performance group; a combination of athletic strength, theatrical performance, and dance. 8th grade students only, can get a jump start on the next marching band season. Wednesdays evenings starting March 6 from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m. at WGMS gym. Stop in the main office for more information or contact email@example.com.
- Yearbook Orders – order your CMS yearbook now for $28 at www.balfour.com or call 1-800-944-5930 to pay by credit/debit card.
Monday, February 25: Crispy Chicken Tenders, Smashed Potatoes w/gravy, Steamed Carrot Coins, Fresh Banana
Tuesday, February 26: Mozzarella Cheese Sticks, Italian Meatballs w/marinara sauce, Steamed Green Beans, Garlic Breadstick, Diced Chilled Pears
- February 18-22 – Winter Break
- February 28 – Choral Festival – 7:00 p.m. @ WGHS
- March 1 – Wildcat Friday
- March 1 – Career Fair/OCC – 8th graders
- March 2 – Culture Fair 12:00 – 3:00 p.m. @ WGHS
- March 6 – Board of Education Mtg – 7:00 p.m. @ WGHS
- March 8 – End of 25 Weeks
- March 8 – 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament 2:15 – 4:00 p.m.