› District Services
› Food Services Overview
› Nutrislice – How to Print a Monthly Menu
To Print a Monthly Menu from Nutrislice
- Click the menu link on the westgenesee.org home page or go directly to westgenesee.nutrislice.com
- Select the desired school
- Select the menu type, i.e. Breakfast or Lunch
- If the current month doesn’t display, navigate forward and back using the triangles to the left and right of the month (right moves forward, left moves to previous).
- To print from a computer, tablet or phone select the printer icon in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- On the printer menu to the right, select landscape and “Fit to Page” if a single page is desired.
- Filters for nutritional facts and/or allergens can also be applied. Please note that if an allergen is selected, food items that apply will be removed from the document.
- After hitting the “Print” button towards the bottom you can select printer preferences, such as removing headers and footers, if your printer allows this.