Pupils who are transported by a school bus to and from school are required to ride their assigned bus in the morning and afternoon. They should board and get off the bus at the same stop daily.
Request for a “Temporary Change of Afternoon Bus Assignment”
Procedure as follows:
- A student may be transported to an alternate site dependent upon the availability of seat on the bus. For example, a student may be transported to or from a sitter location with in the boundaries of such school the pupil legally attends.
- Pupils must submit a written parental request to the building principal. An approved request will be returned to the student so it may be given to the bus driver upon entering the bus.
- The bus drivers are authorized to transport only those students who are regularly assigned to their particular bus route. All other pupils must have a “Temporary Change of Bus Assignment” to be presented to the Bus Driver upon entering the bus.
- A student who tries to board a bus without the “Temporary Change of Afternoon Bus
Assignment” will be denied entrance on the bus. Failure to board his/her regular bus will require parent or guardian transportation.
Request for a Temporary Change Morning Bus Assignment
Other Transportation Forms
- Change of Information Notification-Elementary
- Change of Information Notification-Middle Schools
- Change of Information Notification-High School
- Non-Public School Request Form
- Childcare Form for 2020-2021
- Qualification Inquiry for School Bus Drivers/Attendant
- Letter to Parents/Guardians about Versatrans App Directions
If you have any trouble accessing the PDF documents on this page, please contact the Publications Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (315) 487-2179.