March 5, 2019
Dear Parents and Guardians:
We are excited to be implementing a new online student transportation information portal, Versatrans My Stop”‘. Versatrans My Stop”‘ provides mobile access to your child’s bus information. This app displays the estimated time of arrival to their stop. Students can plan for late or on-time arrival, and prevent missed pick-ups or being left outside in inclement weather.
Directions to download Versatrans My Stop•:
1. Visit your appstore (Google play or Apple store) and download Versatrans My Stop.
2. Once downloaded, you will be ask to “Tap to select school district.”
3. Select “West Genesee Central School District (NY)” from the list and click ok
4. You will now need to enter your username and password.
Username: Student’s 9 digit ID number from Schooltool
- ID number will start with 610 or 618 located within Schooltool at the top right of screen.
- If you do not have access to Schooltool, please see instructions on the back
- You may need to log into each child separately. In some instances you will have a drop down, which will allow you to see all of your children at once.
Password: Your students Date of Birth.
- e.g. March 4, 2010, please enter 03042010
5. Click login and you will see the estimated time of arrival and/or if the bus is “not active”/not begun the route.
To set-up a New Account In Schooltool:
- Please visit www.westgenesee.org
- Under the Connect area (bottom left). Click on Schooltool
- Click on the link in the header of the West Genesee Schooltool portal
**Parents click here to create an account or if you forgot your username. This is not for student use.**
4. To create your account, follow the steps of this form.
- Please allow 1 business day to create account.
- You will receive an automated email from Schooltool with your password.
- The email address that you indicate in the application will be your username.
- If you have multiple children in the district, please only submit the account creation and retrieval application once.
5. If you have any questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any trouble accessing the PDF documents on this page, please contact the Publications Office at email@example.com or call (315) 487-2179.