Third Grade School Supply List for 2021-2022
Welcome to third grade! The following is a list of items that would be a great “starter kit”. Throughout the year as students’ supplies are depleted, these items may need to be replenished. Please put your name on EVERYTHING! Room to store supplies is very limited. Please avoid large non-flexible pencil containers and pencil sharpeners, etc.
- You may bring a healthy snack for each morning if you’d like.
- You may bring a sports bottle to keep at your desk for water.
- You’ll be sharing a locker with a classmate so space is limited. Please think about this when buying a book bag or backpack.
Thank you in advance for your support. Have a wonderful summer, and we look forward to meeting you in September!
Third Grade Team:
- Large cloth/canvas pencil pouch to store supplies
- #2 pencils (no pencil sharpeners please)
- Two pocket folders (1 red and 1 misc. for take home)
- Erasers (white magic rub are amazing)
- Small pack of fine tip Expo markers (any colors)
- Crayons and/or colored pencils (fit in pouch)
- Headphones or earbuds to use for their personal chrome book in a zip lock
bag with their name. (if possible)
- 1 one-subject spiral notebooks
- Gallon zip-locks(boys)/Quart zip-locks (girls) (if possible)