Fourth Grade School Supply List for 2021-2022
School Supply List – East Hill Fourth Grade
Welcome to Fourth Grade! We are excited about the upcoming year. Here is a list of supplies to help your child have a well-organized and fun year. We look forward to meeting your child in the fall!
- 5, two pocket folders (Please get heavy duty/glossy plastic folders- they work best, are sturdy, and last all year): 1 blue (math), 1 green (science), 1 purple (social studies), 1 yellow (literacy), 1 folder of choice (take home)
- Earbuds to use with our Chromebooks (may be purchased at 5 Below)
- #2 pencils—plenty of them!
- 1 box of colored pencils (full size – we use these a lot)
- 1 hand-held pencil sharpener
- 1 pencil pouch
- 4 glue sticks
- 1 package Dry Erase Markers (must purchase low odor type) –dark colors please
- 3 marbled Composition Notebooks (wide ruled only, at least 100 pages each)
- 1 box of tissues to share with class
- 2 thin Sharpie markers
Please DO NOT BUY: Assignment notebooks, rulers, or spiral notebooks. Thank you.
For Your Information:
- Bring all items clearly marked with your full name.
- Be sure to bring a chapter book for Sustained Silent Reading (SSR) – this is needed everyday.
- Bring a healthy snack each day. You may bring a water bottle, filled with water only, to keep at your desk.
- You will share a small locker. Please think about this if you purchase a backpack. It must fit in the locker.
We hope you have a happy, fun and safe summer. PLEASE LEARN YOUR MATH MULTIPLICATION FACTS, keep reading, and we’ll see you in September!
The Fourth Grade Team