Dear Students, Parents, Guardians, and Friends of the Class of 2020,
We hope to see you all on Thursday night at our Senior Night event at the NYS Fairgrounds Orange Lot Drive-In! We will be viewing the recorded Graduation Ceremony and the Senior Class video. Here are some reminders and guidelines for that night:
- Meet at the high school Main Entrance at 6:45PM to join the caravan line up to the Orange Lot. Decorate your cars and bring your Wildcat spirit! The caravan, led by Camillus Police Department will leave the high school between 7:15PM and 7:30PM and drive down Hinsdale Rd. to Route 5.
- If you prefer to meet us at the Orange Lot, parking starts there at 8:00PM.
- Every senior received ONE ticket in the mail. This ticket must be presented upon arrival and displayed at all times on your dashboard.
- When you arrive, you are invited to drive up to order refreshments from the State Fair vendors if you wish. There will also be servers who will come to your car.
- There are bathrooms available, and they will be disinfected regularly.
- MASKS must be worn when you are using the facilities.
- ALL students and families MUST remain in cars for the entire event. Hatchbacks/trunks may be utilized, but no chairs are allowed outside of vehicles. Larger vehicles will be arranged accordingly due to visibility. This is a graduation event and all NYS health guidelines must be followed.
We are excited to be able to offer this experience to Seniors and their families! Please help us do so safely. See you soon!
Wayne Ackles, Executive Principal
Tracy Klefbeck, Senior Principal
Rebecca DeCesare, Senior Advisor
Daniel Callahan, Senior Co-Advisor