Dear Stonehedge Families,
During this season of Thanksgiving, we are so very grateful for all of our Stonehedge staff, students, and families! With that, we truly appreciate your patience and flexibility as we kickoff our new arrival and dismissal procedures on Monday, December 6th!
- We continue to encourage families to use our district’s transportation. Please note that this fleet is solely dedicated to Stonehedge students. If you’d like to take advantage of bussing, please contact the main office at (315) 487-4633.
- West Genesee Middle School arrival and dismissal times take place one hour before Stonehedge. This should help alleviate congestion.
- Please continue to send a note to school when your child’s transportation requires an occasional change.
Morning Drop Off (Remains the same)
- As we continue to monitor our new system, we will continue to bring students from the front loop into the cafeteria at 8:45 AM (no earlier as there is no adult supervision). Please be sure your student has a book to read or something independent to do. Students will report to classrooms at 9:00 am.
- The building officially opens to bussers and self-transport vehicles at 9:00 am.
- At 9:00 am drop-off for KINDERGARTEN and 1st GRADE students and their siblings will take place at doors 17 & 18, the side K entrance.
- All other cars will drive through the front loop where students in grades 2-4 will be unloaded.
- If you arrive after 9:10 AM, please bring your child to the Main Office (Door #1) to sign them in.
Afternoon Dismissal (Slight change)
- Car Dismissal will begin at 3:10 pm. Please do not arrive prior to 3:05 pm.
- If you plan to pick your child up at dismissal, you need a car tag. Please contact the Main Office at (315) 487-4633, if you need a car tag.
- Pick up for KINDERGARTEN and 1st GRADE students and their siblings will take place at doors 17 & 18, the side K entrance (as if you’re driving to the District Office).
- All other cars will drive through the front loop where students in grades 2-4 will be loaded into cars (this is a change from our recent pattern which dismissed students from the back parking lot.)
- Look for monitors who will be directing traffic flow.
- Bus Dismissal will begin at approximately 3:17 pm.
- Please know busses may run later than the anticipated drop-off times the first few days of this new plan.