A point of clarification for the retrieval of student items. The date to drop off textbooks etc. will be during the week of June 15-19. If students have items that they would like to retrieve from their PE locker they can do that on June 2, 3, or 4. Students returning to us next year can keep items in either locker. All apologies for confusion from the initial communication.
Dear West Genesee High School Parents,
Students will return textbooks, library books, and other items borrowed from the school the week of June 15-19. If your child is currently a freshman-junior they can keep their belongings in their locker for the following school year. If your child is a senior, or has items that they need to retrieve, please follow the instructions and the schedule below for the dates June 15-19.
- If a student only has books to drop off, there will be tables available along the bus loop to drop off books. If there is inclement weather, there will be tables in the hallways near the atrium.
- No additional family members beyond the student(s) will be allowed in the building.
- Anyone entering the building must wear a mask and must socially distance themselves from others (6 feet minimum).
- There will be a one-way traffic flow that will be noted with signs. The atrium doors by the library will serve as an entrance only. You will enter through the atrium entrance and exit through the doors by the office in the music wing. Again there will be signs to guide you.
- If your child has medication in the nurse’s office, you will be contacted by our nurses for a separate pick up that will occur on June 2nd or 3rd depending on your child’s last name.
- Seniors and others that would like to clean out their locker
- Your music teacher will contact you about school instrument returns. Please return any school owned music or folders.
- Please refer to the chart below for your pick-up time or click here.
- Please click here for the map for the locations referred to in this communication.