- Board of Education Personnel Policies
- Drug Free Workplace Policy: West Genesee Schools have a Drug Free Workplace Policy in effect in compliance with provisions of the Federal Drug Free Workplace Act of 1988.
- Finger Printing: New York State law requires that the Office of School Personnel Review and Accountability conduct fingerprint supported criminal history background checks for applicants for certification and all prospective employees of school districts. West Genesee’s fingerprinting is provided through the BOCES Office of Health/Safety/Risk Management.
- Physical Exams Policy: The West Genesee Central School District requires a physical examination of all new employees. This examination should not include any diagnostic tests, however, a TB test or chest X-ray is required for all new employees at the time of initial employment.
- Sexual Harassment Policy: West Genesee Central Schools are committed to safeguarding the rights of all employees to a work environment that is free from all forms of sexual harassment.
If you have any trouble accessing the PDF documents on this page, please contact the Publications Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (315) 487-2179.