The District appreciates all interest in our positions. Please note, however, the District no longer provides verification/receipt of non-instructional applications/resumes through US mail.
Teaching, Teaching Assistant, Administrative and Other Job Opportunities
Possible openings for the following positions will be advertised on the website: superintendent, assistant superintendent, principal, assistant principal, supervisors, teachers, school counselors, psychologists, speech pathologists, intervention counselors, and other specialized positions. All teachers, teaching assistants and administrative candidates must be New York State certified to be considered for any opening that may exist.
Please go to www.olasjobs.org to apply for any Teacher and Administrative openings. Please check our website periodically as this will be our primary source for administrative/instructional job advertising.
Part-Time Substitute Food Service Worker Job Opportunities
Possible openings for any substitute part-time Food Service Worker positions will be advertised on the website. You may send a letter of interest and application to Jean Campbell, Food Service Manager, 5201 West Genesee Street, Camillus, NY 13031 for any openings that are advertised.
- Instructional Applicants: Go to www.olasjobs.org
- Internal applicants: Please submit application form – available from school offices, Human Resources Department and this website.
- Internal applicants for whom this would be a promotional opportunity: Please submit application and two letters of reference or evaluations from supervisors.
- For competitive Civil Service positions: Those on the Civil Service Eligibility List will be notified directly by the Department of Human Resources.
- All Others: For non-competitive Civil Service positions, please submit application, and two letters of reference or evaluations from supervisor. Please forward to: David Cirillo, Department of Human Resources, 300 Sanderson Drive, Camillus, NY 13031.
- West Genesee Application for Teaching Assistants
- West Genesee Application for Substitute Teacher
- West Genesee Application for Support Staff
Open-Ended Job Postings for Support Staff:
Applications are always accepted for many full-time, part-time and substitute support staff positions. When an opening occurs, applications will be forwarded to the hiring supervisor for review.
- Bus Driver – Requires high school diploma or equivalent and CDL B Driver License with P and S endorsements.
- Bus Attendant – Requires NYS Dept of Education Bus Attendant Pre-Service course (provided by District).
- Cleaner – Requires high school diploma or equivalent and previous work experience doing cleaning. Works individually and as part of a team.
- Clerk/Typist (Civil Service Position) – Requires high school diploma or equivalent and good computer skills. Previous experience doing clerical work preferred. Substitute position, filling in as needed.
- Food Service Worker – Requires high school diploma or equivalent. Cashier experience helpful.
- Noon/Lunch Aide – Requires high school diploma or equivalent. Establishes good rapport with students.
- Nurse – Provides health services in school buildings. Must possess NYS RN license with CPR and AED certifications.
If you have any trouble accessing the PDF documents on this page, please contact the Publications Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (315) 487-2179.