ANNUAL RIGHT-TO-KNOW/BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS; EMERGENCY PROCEDURES TRAINING ON-LINE; and SEXUAL HARASSMENT
As in past years, the West Genesee Central School District will offer either live or online mandatory training, depending on the employee or training available. As an employee of the District you are required to complete the following trainings as specified below:
1) All employees must complete the Emergency Response Training by September 15, 2019 (or 30 days from your hire date for any new staff). You only need this online training if you did not receive an Emergency Response Training from your building administrator (e.g. Shelter-in place, Hold-in-place, Evacuate, Lockdown and Lockout). CLICK HERE for the online training. If you have any questions specific to the Emergency Response Training, please contact Sean Fahey, Coordinator of District Wide Safety Plan, at email@example.com.
2) All employees must complete either the online or live Right-to-Know/Bloodborne Pathogens training by September 30, 2019.:
- If you are a NEW EMPLOYEE (regardless of position) or you are in the Operations & Maintenance or Food Service departments, you must attend the live presentation that is scheduled on September 30, 2019 at the High School (LGI). There are two sessions. One at 3 p.m. and one at 3:45 p.m. You should receive a reminder from your building administrators.
- All other employees CLICK HERE for the online presentation. You must take a short quiz at the end of this training in order to get credit for this presentation.
3) All employees must complete the online Sexual Harassment training by September 30, 2019. CLICK HERE for the online presentation. You will record your participation and completion at the end of that presentation.
These presentations should not take more than 20-30 minutes each to complete.