Fourth Grade School Supply List for 2020-2021 Updated on August 26, 2020
Welcome to fourth grade! We are looking forward to a fabulous year with you. Below are the supplies that will contribute to your success as a fourth grader.
- 1 Plastic coated 2-pocket folder, 3 hole punched (to be clipped into a binder, no inside prongs)
- 1 Red single subject spiral notebook
- 2 Boxes of tissues
- Thin tip 3-4 expo markers
- Sharpened pencils (3 sets of 12)
- Antibacterial Wipes/Wet Wipes
- Zip Lock baggies (Boys – gallon size) (Girls – Sandwich size)
- Ear buds or headphones
- $7.00 for party donation/supplies
- Art smock
- Please no pencil bags or supplies not listed
- Space is limited due to small lockers, so please no large backpacks. Small backpacks or sturdy cinch sack backpacks would be great.
** Before coming to school, please take all items out of their packages and label with your child’s name. Thank you and we can’t wait to meet you!!
Fourth Grade Teachers