UPDATE ON AUGUST 26, 2020
Chromebook Distribution Information for 2020-2021:
- Every West Genesee student will be assigned their own Chromebook.
- Remote learners will pick up their school assigned Chromebooks when they pick up their school supplies at their home buildings. This will take place on September 9. Pickup times will be set by their home building.
- Students in grades 5-12 will receive their school assigned Chromebooks the first day they attend school.
- Click here to review the Instructional Technology Code of Conduct.
- Please contact the Tech Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
UPDATE ON JUNE 9, 2020
Chromebook/Laptop Return (please remember to bring the power adapter)
Where: Transportation building located between the high school and Applebee’s
When: June 16 and June 18, 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM and June 17 and June 19, 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
UPDATE ON MARCH 23, 2020
As West Genesee Central School District strives to support all student/staff technology needs, we also must respect the parameters of social distancing and the imperative to stay home at this time.
Therefore, requests for technology will not be accepted after tomorrow, Tuesday, March 24, at 3:00 p.m. At that point, you will be contacted as to when you can pick up the devices. Thank you.
The Internet/Device form is no longer accepting responses. Please send/email any requests/inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On this webpage you will find the latest information and updates concerning technology distribution for students during the District lock down period.
- Register to Receive Technology: Please click here to register. PLEASE NOTE: If you already submitted a form, there is no need to resubmit your information with this link.
- Pick-Up Information: Beginning Wednesday, March 18, and continuing through Friday, March 20, parents/guardians who requested student technology (Chromebooks) will be able to pick them up at the Transportation Building, which is located by the parking lot on the Applebee’s side of the high school.
Pick-up will be between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Again, that is located next to the high school parking lot on the Applebees side of the building.
Please bring a valid form of picture identification. If you are unable to pick-up the device(s), or have not had the opportunity to make a request to this point, please contact the Technology Department at 315-487-4677. They we will then make alternate arrangements, including that of delivery.
Form 3 lines
Please have your picture ID ready
Upon receiving equipment, please exit around backside of transportation building
If you have any trouble accessing the PDF documents on this page, please contact the Publications Office at email@example.com or call (315) 487-2179.