On May 18, OCM BOCES inducted 12 West Genesee students into the National Technical Honor Society. Inductees represent the “best of the best” of students enrolled in career and technical education programs.
Students who qualify must have an 85 average or higher, 12 or fewer absences from their program for the year, and a teacher endorsement. Students must also demonstrate respect, honesty, skill, responsibility, leadership, service and citizenship.
Congratulations to the following students:
- Automotive Collision: Christian Amodio, Riley Collier
- Automotive Tech: Joseph Abbott, Austin Moon
- Computer Technology: Liam Forshee
- Cosmetology: Karli Clark
- Culinary Arts: Arianna Thompson, Angelina Winters
- Early Childhood: Michaela Strout
- New Vision Criminal Justice: Chloe Wolfe
- Welding: Adam Griffin, Hunter Bealer
A video of the full ceremony is available on the OCM BOCES YouTube channel.