The West Genesee Central Registration office provides transcripts for graduates of West Genesee High School. See below where to request transcripts from.
- Contact your school counselor.
General Education Diploma (GED)
- Use the following link: http://www.acces.nysed.gov/common/acces/files/hse/attachmenth.pdf and submit form to the New York State Education Department.
College Credit Courses Taken at West Genesee
- Onondaga Community College transcript use the following link: http://students.sunyocc.edu/index.aspx?id=10434
- Syracuse University Project Advance (SUPA) transcript use the following link: supa.syr.edu and click Forms under Student & Parents tab
NCAA Registration Information for Student Athletes
- Students register with NCAA at the following link: http://www.ncaaclearinghouse.net. Official transcripts will be loaded to NCAA after student creates an account
Job Requirement and Education Verification Requests
- Email request with a signed release to firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Registration – email@example.com
West Genesee Central School District
Attn: Central Registration
300 Sanderson Drive
Camillus, NY 13031