Today is Tuesday, May 28, 2019 – “C” Day
- Lunch Menu – Tuesday – 5/28 – Taco Tuesday – Tacos in a Bag, Corn, Salsa, Mandarin Oranges
- Junior CTE Students are required to attend an informational meeting tomorrow in the LGI during Interaction Time. This meeting is for ALL Junior CTE students. We will discuss what is needed to be done to finish your CTE endorsements, precision testing, job shadowing and portfolios.
- Attention all Football Players: There will be a Mandatory meeting at 2pm in Café 3 for anyone interested in playing JV or Varsity football next school year. See Coach Corley with any questions.
- There will be a Girls Tennis Meeting on Thursday, June 6 at 2pm in room C121 for anyone interested in playing.
- WGHS students are teaming up with an organization called Sleep in Heavenly Peace to build beds for kids in need! They will meet on Saturday, June 8 from 8:30am to 12pm at the WGHS Buildings and Grounds Garage. Help build and assemble 10 bunk beds – no prior skills are necessary. See Mrs. Leonardo in room E105 to sign up or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a great way to build your resume and give back to your community.
- Do you plan on getting a job this summer or working at the state fair? Now is the time to stop in the Health Office and pick up your working papers before the school year ends. Any students ages 14-17 can get their working papers. If you got working papers when you were 15 years old and you are now 16, you must update them. Don’t wait! Stop in the Health Office for a new application.
Upcoming Career Center Events