Teacher Appreciation Video – Check it out!
Our mission includes volunteer support and scholarship awards to high school seniors. Come to a meeting, share your ideas, meet other WGHS parents and join in the discussion as we develop a plan for the future of the PTSA.
Senior Parents interested in planning and preparing for the All-Night Party, please plan to attend the meetings: January 16, February 27, March 19, April 16 and May 4 at 7:00 p.m. in the high school library.
Any questions, please call Erin Bednarski @ 315-481-2870 or Dede Van Allen at 315-447-8995 Or email them at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/492516021591334/
PTSA meets at 7:00 p.m. in the WGHS Library on the following Tuesdays: (Executive Meetings are noted)
- August 20 (Executive Board Meeting only)
- September 24 – Starts at 6:00 p.m.
- October 22
- November 26
- No December Meeting
- January 21 (Starts at 6:00 p.m. prior to the Talk with the Superintendent)
- February 27 (Executive Board Meeting only)
- March 10
- April 21 – Starts at 6:00 p.m.
- May 19
- June 16
Mark Your Calendars…. Membership is Now Open!
Have you joined the PTSA yet? Become a member by clicking here…
- School Supply Drive-August 24, 2019
- Freshman Orientation-August 27, 2019
- Open House-September 19, 2019
- Car Care 101-November 2, 2019 Click here for flyer
- Shopping Extravaganza-November 16, 2019
- Semi-Formal Dance-December 14, 2019
- Cultural Fair-February 29, 2020
- Junior Prom-April 18, 2020
- Scholarship Committee-Spring 2020
- Budget Vote Phone Calls-Spring 2020
- All-Night Party-June 5-6, 2020
- Senior Walk-June 12, 2020
- Senior Video/DVD Sale-June 2020
If you are interested in volunteering, come to a meeting and sign up or email Gloria Francisco, PTSA President at email@example.com
If you have any trouble accessing the PDF documents on this page, please contact the Publications Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (315) 487-2179.