Student Parking is now full! Seniors please come to room A243 to put your name on a waiting list.
- Seniors only.
- Permits are issued to students based on the order in which they complete the online application process.
- Temporary parking permits are not issued.
- Students attending BOCES will require additional documentation to drive to and park at BOCES. Please see your administrator for details.
- Students must read and understand the WGHS Student Parking Procedures and Responsibilities.
- Complete the online application on or after July 9, 2018.
- Bring the completed signature page from the online application, a non-refundable check for $10 made payable to WGCSD, and a copy of your NYS Driver License to the administrative office in Room A243 (315-487-4673) beginning August 21, 2018. No checks or signature pages will be accepted before this date.
- The office will issue you a parking permit based upon availability, completion of all requirements and satisfactory administrative review.
- If there are no parking permits available, registrants will be placed on a waiting list.
- It is the student’s responsibility to pick up their parking permit in the office.
Once you have been issued a permit, please go to the administrative office in Room A243 to update any changes. Do not re-register online.
If you have any trouble accessing the PDF documents on this page, please contact the Publications Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (315) 487-2179.