The parking registration for the 2022-2023 school year is now closed.
- Seniors only.
- Permits are issued to students based on the order in which they complete the online application process.
- Temporary parking permits are not issued.
- Students attending BOCES will require additional documentation to drive to and park at BOCES. Please contact your administrator for details.
- Students must read and understand the WGHS Student Parking Procedures and Responsibilities.
- Click here to Complete the online application when it becomes available in August of 2023.
- Scan and email the completed signature page from the online application and a copy of your NYS Driver License to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the attention of Student Parking, West Genesee High School, 5201 West Genesee Street, Camillus, NY 13031. No walk-ins, please.
- The office will issue you a parking permit based upon availability and completion of all requirements. If there are no parking permits available, registrants will be placed on a waiting list (seniors without a permit may park in the student lot behind Lowe’s).
- Approved parking permits will be available for pick up beginning August 29, 2022, in Room A243 between the hours of 8:00 AM and 1:30 PM. A $5 non-refundable fee is required at that time. Accepted form of payment is a check made payable to WGCSD. Students may not park on school grounds without a valid parking tag displayed in their vehicle.
Once you have been issued a permit, please go to the administrative office in Room A243 or call (315) 487-4673 to update any changes. Do not re-register online.
- WGHS Student Parking Procedures and Responsibilities
- Online Application-will become available in August 0f 2023
If you have any trouble accessing the PDF documents on this page, please contact the Publications Office at email@example.com or call (315) 487-2179.