Amazon Wish Lists-WGMS Parents Love Our Teachers!
West Genesee Middle School parents and guardians are invited to show their love for WGMS teachers by sending classroom supplies to them via Amazon Wish Lists.
Many of our WGMS teachers spend their personal money to buy classroom supplies. This is an opportunity for parents to ease this financial burden.
Do you remember giving coffee mugs, chocolate, or gift cards to your child’s elementary school teacher during the holidays? This is that, but only better.
This gift is a sign of appreciation for the work they do with our children, it shows respect for their profession, and it fulfills a classroom need.
To participate, select a teacher wish list to see which items they would like to support their teaching. With a few clicks you can fulfill a request and send it to WGMS with an optional note of thanks. This gift can be for a teacher your child has now, or for a teacher they had in the past that has made a difference.
Sending a pack of markers may not seem like a big deal to you, but that gift shows you care. To teachers, that care means the world.
Thank you for considering! If you have any questions about this initiative, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amazon Wish Lists
- Barbuto, Kelli-Grade 5-ELA/Science
- Braun, Kristen-Grade 5-Math/ELA
- Callahan, Melanie-Grade 5-Science/ELA
- Cunningham, Melodie-Grade 5-Social Studies/ELA
- Devereaux, Maggie-Grade 5-IS Reading/Math
- Erhard, Susan-Grade 5-Social Studies
- Grazul, Lindsay-Grade 5-Math/ELA
- Sokolowski, Alexandra-Grade 5-Social Studies
- Tait, Deirdre-Grade 5-Science
Wrobleski, Jennifer -5th Grade-Special Education
Donaghue, Deborah- 5/6th Grades-Physical Therapy
Cheney, Tracy-5/6th Grades-Orchestra /
- Cotter, Margaret-Grade 6-Special Education
- Francesconi, Susan-Grade 6-Math
- Kersey, Brittnay -Grade 6-Math
McKnight, Heather-6th Grade-Special Education
- Miller, Ellen-Grade 6- Social Studies
- Mills, Jacqueline-Grade 6-Science
- Perkins, Michael-STEAM Club
General PTA Meetings
(starts at 6:00 p.m. in a location TBA)
- September (Welcome) – September 14
- October – October 12
- November – November 9
- December – December 14
- January – January 11
- February – February 8
- March – March 8
- April – April 12
- May (Officers Election/Installation) – May 10