On November 21, OCM BOCES inducted seven West Genesee students into the National Technical Honor Society. Inductees represent the “best of the best” of students enrolled in career and technical education programs.
To be eligible for induction, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Achieved an 85 or above average in his/her Career and Technical Education class;
- Achieved an 85 or above average in his/her math/science class;
- Have been recommended by his/her teacher;
- Have good attendance; and
- Have good citizenship.
Congratulations to the following students:
- Alexander Goodwin (Construction Technology)
- Brendan Walker (Construction Technology)
- Joseph Romano (New Vision Criminal Justice)
- Alexis Pitcher (New Vision Criminal Justice)
- Etana Davis (New Vision Medical Professions)
- Olivia Grome (Physical Therapy Professions)
- Jacob Petrik (Health Occupations)