On Friday, February 8, the West Genesee High School Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) students participated in the regional competition at Bryant & Stratton College and brought home thirteen awards.
These students placed first in the following categories:
- Noah Ackerman (2): Word Processing and Sports Management;
- Jack Anderson (2): E-Business and Advertising;
- Krystian Lata (2): Graphic Design and Website Design; and
- Kyle Petersen (3): Job Interview, Publication Design, and Personal Finance.
These students placed second in the following categories:
- Matthew Harris (1): Business Law; and
- Michael Hebbard (1): Marketing.
These students place third in the following categories:
- Nicholas Mulderig (1): Advertising; and
- Griffin Zanoni (1): Business Calculations.