Today is Monday, December 17, 2018 – It is an “A” Day
- Lunch Menu – Monday – 12/17 – Crispy Chicken Tenders, Smashed Potatoes w/gravy, Steamed Carrot Coins, Fresh Banana
- The Course fair is coming! The Course fair is coming! Please join us for the West Genesee High School Course Fair, on Wednesday. The Course fair will be held in the Upper Gym during 5th, 7th and 9th periods as well as during lunch periods and during Interaction Time. Learn about electives and college level courses before registering for the 2019-2020 school year. Interested in BOCES? They will be there too! Come check it out!
- Who wants Breakfast Pizza? Help your teachers decorate their front door for Spirit Week and you can WIN! Pizza delivery will be Friday morning and your teachers need your help!
- Spirit Wear orders are in! You may pick up your order, tomorrow through Thursday in front of the Career Center during all lunch periods.
- Positivity Project T-shirts are available for pick up before and after school in room B241. If you ordered, please be sure to pick it up before the break!
- ECOS permission slips for the moonlight snowshoe hike at Beaver Lake are due before break. Please return them to Mr. Paoli in room C221 or stop by to pick one up.
Upcoming Career Center Events
- 12/19 – 1:20 pm – SUNY Brockport Student Ambassador – WG Alum
- 1/10 – 10:30-12:30 – OCC Application Day – bring transcript – seniors only (or juniors graduating early)
- 2/13 – 10:30-12:30 – Volunteer/Job Fair