Tuesday, January 28, 2020 – “A” Day
- Lunch Menu – Tuesday – 2/21 – Friday 2/24 – Grab and Go Cold Lunch – 10:30-11:30 am
- Attention all Students: Tomorrow is the last day to place your Yearbook order. Go online to ybpay.lifetouch.com. Our school number is 12506820. Please see Mrs. Pooler in the copy center with any questions.
- There will be an ECOS Meeting tomorrow in room C221 during Interaction Time. Please plan to attend if you would like to snowshoe or if you would like to order an ECOS shirt. We will also be discussing our field trip to Stonehedge.
- Sophomore Senate will meet on Thursday in the Career Center during Interaction Time.
- Attention Project Lit Crew: See Mr. Newvine in room A131, your English teacher or stop by the Library to borrow a copy of Internment by Samira Ahmed. Then, join us in Room A131 on Thursday at 2:05pm to talk about the book and prepare for the author’s visit to WGHS.
- Seniors who have not yet applied to OCC and plan to attend there in the fall can come and apply at the Career Center on Wednesday, 1/29 at 10 am. An OCC Admissions Rep will be on hand to assist all students.
- The Bank of America has a Student Leaders Program which offers an 8 week paid Internship. This is available to Juniors and Seniors. Stop by the Career Center for details. Click here to apply.
- Volunteers are needed for the Onondaga Road Ice Cream Social, Split Rock Enrichment Day, Stonehege Enrichment Day and the Cheer Competition. See Mrs. Sauda for details.
Upcoming Career Center Events
- 1/29 – 10-11 am – OCC Application Day – must have Official Transcript
- 1/30 – 11:15 am – Niagara University Accepted Student Day
- 2/5 – 9 am – Career Research – Syracuse Firefighter (WG Alum)
- 2/12 – 12:30 pm – Air Force ROTC
- 2/13 – 9 am -Paul Smith’s College
- 2/13 – 10:30 – 12:30 – US Air Force Recruiter
- 3/2 – 9 am – Career Research – Social Work vs. Psychology