“It’s A Great Day To Be A WILDCAT!”
- School Hours – 8:00 a.m. – 1:45 p.m. (There is no Interaction Time.)
- Masks – Please remember that students must wear a clean mask to enter the building, in class, and anytime they leave the classroom. Teacher-directed mask breaks will take place throughout the day. Students should try to bring an extra clean mask to school, each day.
- Alternating Wednesdays – Starting Wednesday 3/3/21, hybrid students will start attending in-person.
- April 14 – Group B (Thu/Fri) students attend
- April 21 – Group A (Mon/Tues) students attend
- Returning 5 days per week – Starting Monday 4/26/21, students in both Grade 5 & Grade 6 will return to school five days per week. Additional communication later next week with specific information about potential changes & procedures for arrival and dismissal.
- Student Council Meetings – Meeting every other Wednesday at 4:00. Next meeting is April 21st. Please use the meet link in the Student Council Google Classroom.
- Lost & Found – our Lost & Found table in the main lobby is getting pretty full, please stop by to see if anything is yours!
- St. Baldrick’s – For our St. Baldrick’s event this year we had 20 individuals step up to ‘brave the shave’ as part of #TeamWildcat, raising over $15,000 and counting. Nine of our shavees were students from both WGMS and CMS who collectively raised over $7,000 as a group. Unbelievable! We had local barbers from Saving Face Barber Shop volunteer their time and expertise to shave heads and be a part of our event as well. All in all, a lot of people giving of themselves for a cause bigger than themselves. All in all, a community stepping up and coming together, even during a Pandemic! It’s all about “The Power of WE!” https://www.stbaldricks.org/events/WGMS2021
- Classlink – Starting Monday 2/8/21, students will be moving away from using Operoo for their daily attendance while they are learning remotely. Below you will find two video links that show students how to login using a district chromebook or personal device. When students login, we will record this information to assist with daily attendance. Once in Classlink, students will be able to access all the applications they typically use. It will become a Single Sign On (SSO) location for all the applications we use at West Genesee.
Nutrislice Ordering System