Central Registration

Welcome to West Genesee Central School District. You must be a resident of the District to register.

Under New York State Education Law 3202(1), a school district is required to admit, “only district residents who are over 5 and under 21 years of age.” Residency means domicile, which requires one’s physical presence and the intention to remain there permanently. A student’s legal school district residence is presumed to be that of his parents or legal guardian. To determine residency, the district will need to review all facts specific to the residency in question.

We offer a virtual registration that allows our families to register their K-12 children (and preschool children in need of special education services) from the comfort of their home or office.

Parents/Guardians of student(s) currently enrolled in any school within West Genesee School District, this includes PS, PK, homeschool and Parochial/Private, should login using your existing ParentVUE account. If you do not know your ParentVUE User Name and/or Password, please contact the Central Registration Office.

Family returning to West Genesee School District, or if any of your student(s) EVER attended any school or program within West Genesee School District please contact the Central Registration Office.

New family to West Genesee School District or out of district student(s) requiring Special Education Services at West Genesee School District or at a Parochial/Private school within West Genesee School District, use the link below to create a ParentVUE account to enroll your student(s).

If you have any questions please contact the Central Registration Office before starting the registration process.

Click here to login in ParentVUE with an existing account.

Read instructions above before clicking here to create a New Account.

Review our registration requirements listed below.

Registration Requirements

Proof of Residency (minimum of two (2) proofs of residency must be provided at time of registration) Please note,  all documents must be current.

  • Homeowners – Mortgage Statement, Warranty Deed, School or Property Tax Bill. – or –

  • Renter – Lease Agreement, Statement from landlord or other third party that established physical address in District -or-

  • Renter without a Lease – (on month to month basis) the following should be provided: A notarized letter from the landlord and a current utility bill (or utility hook-up receipt). If your utilities are included in the rent, additional document (see below) may be provided for consideration to establish residency

  • Pay Stub

  • Utility or other bills

  • Income tax form

  • Voter document or

  • State or other government issued identification

Any additional questions, please contact our Central Registration Office.

Proof of Age:

The District will require documentation and/or information establishing your child’s age at time of registration.  Please supply a birth certificate or record of baptism (including a certified transcript of a foreign birth certificate or record of baptism) giving the date of birth.  Where such documentation is not available, a passport (including a foreign passport) may be used.

Where birth certificate or passport is not available, the District may consider certain other evidence, which has been in existence two years or more. Other evidence may include, but will not be limited to the following:

  • official driver’s license;

  • state or other government issued identification;

  • school photo identification with date of birth;

  • consulate identification card;

  • hospital or health records;

  • military dependent identification card;

  • document issued by federal, state or local agencies (e.g., local social service agency, federal Office of Refugee Resettlement);

  • court orders or other court-issued documents;

  • Native American tribal document; or

  • records from non-profit international aid agencies and voluntary agencies.

Additional Documents to present at registration if available:

Legal guardianship or custody papers are necessary, if applicable to student(s) based on the following scenarios:

  • If student lives with one custodial parent as the result of a divorce.

  • If the student lives with anyone else, i.e. grandparents, aunt, uncle, sibling, friends or other relative. Court papers granting guardianship can be uploaded at the time of registration or hand delivered to the Central Registration Office.

Immunization requirements

Immunization requirements are available on the Health / Registration Requirements webpage by clicking here.

Please provide the most up-to-date record of immunizations to the student’s health office.

For general requests, ie. all legal and tax verification letters, contact the student’s school secretary.

Central Registration
300 Sanderson Drive
Camillus, NY 13031
(315) 487-4683
Fax (315) 487-2999
Email Central Registration

Sean Fahey
Director of Accountability and Instructional Support
(315) 487-4683
Email Sean Fahey

Eileen Conboy
Central Registrar
(315) 487-4683
Email Eileen Conboy

More Information

Home Language Questionnaire : Various Languages

Chinese Simplified
Chinese Traditional
Haitian Creole

If you have any trouble accessing the PDF documents on this page, please contact the Publications Office at Email Publications Office or call (315) 487-2179.